This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- Video: Against Apartheid: The boycott, divestment and sanctions movement today tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1MtK6jt 10 hours ago
- Assault on Gaza fuels surge of civil disobedience in protest of Israeli actions tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1MtIiiT 10 hours ago
- UN's Investigation of Israel Should Go Beyond War Crimes to Genocide - tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1MnESLx 1 day ago
- Professor Ilan Pappé: #Israel Has Chosen to be a "Racist Apartheid State" with U.S. Support tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Mn5zk7 #gaza 1 day ago
- Video: tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Mn4YKW 1 day ago