This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- Why do ghosts love elevators?
- I was thinking the other day about how many people from our generation are just “not going to...
- chicagojewgirl: Include Jews in stories that aren’t Holocaust narratives 2k14 Include Jews in...
- micdotcom: Potent minimalist art sends a strong message about...
- How do you know if a group is a cult
- Photo: How do you know if a group is a cult tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Ttp4Ic 1 day ago
- Stalinists/Maoists (they call themselves "Marxists-Leninists" but are nothing of the sort) = Tankies.... tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1TsfLQj 1 day ago
- "I don’t see race.” Yeah but the police do! tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1TpE1xJ 2 days ago
- Claims of anti-Semitism vanish as facts emerge in incident at NY-Tel Aviv game tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Tnm3xh 2 days ago
- Photo: How Islamophobic bigots think tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1TmsToK 2 days ago