This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- Reblog if everything you know about communism you learned from Marx, Kropotkin, and @dril
- whatebur: America’s failed foreign policy summarized in 2...
- Its kind of an uphill battle keeping yourself politically or otherwise motivated when you know with...
- theweirdwanderingbadger said:Watch the second season? Wait, you’re surprised that a TV show has the...
- "My theory anyway was that Hemingway was hung like a hamster"
- The Doctor and The Saint: The Ambedkar—Gandhi debate: Race, Caste and Colonialism with Arundhati Roy tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1TIl31K 5 days ago
- Photoset: Today was interesting #russellbrand tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1TA8QsY 6 days ago
- Photoset: America is not a force for good in world tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1T9sSAF 6 days ago
- what am i even waiting for at this point? what do i expect to change or get better 1 week ago
- AMENDMENT ONE IS DEAD! Woot! 1 week ago