This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- mansplainedmarxist: When someone asks me if I support Scottish...
- All Cops Are Bronies
- shinyumbre0n: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS. This Thursday,...
- exgynocraticgrrl: Breaking The Male Code: After Steubenville, A...
- Video: Why Environmentalists Should Support Working Class Struggles tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Ql6fY2 2 days ago
- Top 5 Role Models:1) Magneto 2) The Daleks 3) Thanos4) Grumpy Cat 5) John Brown tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Ql6UpZ 2 days ago
- What have you done to help destroy the American way of life today? tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Qbkm4j 4 days ago
- Oh shit, I forgot 5 days ago
- If we're going to strip those Americans fighting for #ISIS of their citizenship, than we should do the same for those fighting for the #IDF 5 days ago