This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- TAKE ACTION: DEFEND ACADEMIC FREEDOM AND OUR RIGHT TO JOIN THE ACADEMIC BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL
- strangeasanjles: deadlydinos: It’s not punk to antagonize minimum wage workers. Like writing shit...
- imsomadattheworld: Israeli Apartheid wall at CSI
- militant-tendency: … There is a consensus between the neoconservatives and “the realist/liberal...
- Protesting the anti-gay GOP socwrk.org/16009 #CPAC2014 2 hours ago
- What the #TeaParty really represents; wealth, greed, racism and ignorance socwrk.org/23825 #CPAC2014 #tcot 2 hours ago
- Good riddance at last to Thatcher and Reagan both socwrk.org/21923 #CPAC2014 2 hours ago
- No choice between the capitalist parties socwrk.org/24008 #CPAC2014 2 hours ago
- Victimizing food stamp recipients. How conservatives hate the poor and worship the greedy socwrk.org/24994 #CPAC2014 2 hours ago