This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- kropotkindersurprise: Palestinian activists destroy power lines...
- m7madsmiry: A channel that manipulates the truth and seems to...
- "down with apartheid israel"
- earthisalie: priceofliberty: "I will never apologize for the...
- radically-disabled: You know you’ve made it as an activist when some crinkled old white...
- Photo: Boycott Israel tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1M1Ti_W 1 day ago
- Palestinian human rights leader: ‘Cast Lead was a joke compared to this’ tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1M0vF7o 1 day ago
- Last of Warsaw Ghetto Survivors Calls for Rebellion Against Israeli Occupation tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1Lzc5tC 2 days ago
- Photoset: Stop the Massacre in Gaza Protest for Palestine in NYC tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1LyMM-r 2 days ago
- Photoset: Stop the Massacre in Gaza Protest for Palestine in NYC tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1LxZHyE 2 days ago