This is just a collection of the photos I took this May Day 2013 in NYC. It started off with a student rally at Washington Square Park, followed by another student rally at Cooper Union, then a labor and immigrant rally at Union Square followed by march. So busy day. It was really fantastic.
- Important Events Coming Up at The New School
- The Rise of the Post-New Left Political Vocabulary
- The Left and Rape : Why we should all be ashamed of the Left’s role in covering up the rape of 2 million women.
- Additional New School Student Senate Resolution on Fossil Fuel Divesmtnet
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program for … Doctor Who
- Better Red than TED ... talk
- I think hard times are coming when we will be wanting the...
- 'sudoku'... i think you accidentally reblogged a racist joke
- With the Democrats supporting the Keystone XL, it’s as clear as ever that if you don’t vote for a...
- "Becoming aware of one’s identity often is the first step in becoming political conscious. But to..."
- Better Red than TED tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1WFixCc 11 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: Israel murdered more in Gaza in 50 days than all Israelis combined killed by Palestinians in 25 years. Talk to me about Palest… 15 hours ago
- Photoset: Free All Egyptian Political Prisoners tmblr.co/ZPSTTt1WESwdu 16 hours ago
- RT @gerglion: Even after death, suffer violence | Transgender woman dies suddenly, presented at funeral in open casket as a man http://t.co… 18 hours ago
- Japan has 300 mph trains and #NJtransit is still pulling negative average miles per hour 1 day ago